There are very few homes on the market at this price point that give you what this home has to offer. This is a property that has been well cared for and is move-in ready! A total of 2,664 sq. ft. throughout the main floor and finished basement.
The main floor features a living room, dining area/breakfast nook, kitchen with center island, laundry room with sink and cabinets, two large bedrooms, full bathroom (shower) and a den that could be converted to a third main floor bedroom.
The full basement features a family room, kitchen, one large bedroom, full bathroom (shower), office room that could be converted to a second basement bedroom, mechanical room and a concrete storm shelter.
The attached two car garage is massive and offers you plenty of working space and storage. You will also be very impressed with the 48×30 all steel detached garage. This is a rare property that gives a potential buyer a lot of nice features for the money. Call today to look at this very appealing property in Smith Center!
- Property Tax: $3,302
- Roof and Gutters Replaced in 2018
- Corner Lot, low maintenance Bermuda grass lawn.
- Vinyl Siding
- Whirlpool Stove, Refridgerator, Cook Top, Oven and Microwave included. (2010 Models)
- Whirlpool Washer and Dryer included. (2016 Models)
- Whole House Fan and Central Vac
- Main Floor Laundry Room
- High Efficient Central Heat and Air
- Water Softener and RO System
- Rear Chain and Vinyl Fence
- Rear Patio and Lawn Shed
- Insolated attached garage
- All Steel 48×30 ft Chief Building on its own lot and a 20×10 ft storage shed
- Close proximity to the High School, Park and Swimming Pool.
- Garden Plot with Peach Trees